Everyone deserves the opportunity to achieve their true potential. When you explore what is possible in your life, you open yourself up to new ideas, new aspirations and new goals.
If you or someone in your family has a physical disability then we encourage you to join Rebound WA. Everyone is welcome in our community, so that means your family and friends can join too.
Membership opens up a world of benefits as we help you to explore what is possible.
- Access to a range of accessible sporting, recreational and social activities,
- Involvement for the whole family in affordable and subsidised programs and events,
- Improvement in your health and fitness,
- Connection to a supportive community that can offer advice and mentoring,
- Assistance with applying for equipment grants and participation scholarships,
- Coaching and training for a variety of sports at all levels – from social to elite,
- Development programs for athletes, coaches and officials, and
- Opportunities to meet new people, make new friends and have a whole lot of fun.
Our members include people with spinal injuries from accidents or illness, amputees, and those with medical conditions such as cerebral palsy. Members may be people who are adjusting to a life-changing injury, as well as those who have been living with their physical disability for many years. We also have members who have a child or other family member living with a physical disability.
No matter what your circumstance, Rebound WA has members like you. Members who have dealt with the same issues and who understand your situation. People who know that your physical disability is not what defines you. Rebound WA is a vibrant and supportive community of people. People just like you.
For more information on the benefits of joining our community please contact us.