Run For Fun
5 Week Frame Running Program
Activities: This five week program will introduce your child to the joy of running and games that can be played while running. Your child will learn how to use a frame safely and how to stop, start and steer a frame.
Who: Kids with a physical disability, aged 2 – 5
Where: Herb Graham Recreation Centre, Mirrabooka 6061 (38 Ashbury Crescent)
When: Saturdays 10.30-11.30am commencing August 19th and running to September 16th
Equipment: Frame Runners are strictly limited in size and quantity – get in quick to secure a place! Participants borrowing equipment will be able to use it for the duration of the program including between sessions. Participants who have their own equipment are also welcome. All participants will be required to supply a bicycle helmet for their child to wear during the program.
Cost: $75 – upon confirmation of your successful application you will be emailed an invoice which must be paid prior to the commencement of the program.
Registration is now closed as the program is underway. If you would like to join as a late entrant please contact Noula via Noula.Gibson@health.wa.gov.au
Rebound WA Membership terms
As part of participating in this program I hereby apply for membership of Rebound WA Inc. for my child. (no additional cost)
In so applying and in consideration of my application for membership being accepted I declare, acknowledge and agree that:
1. I will be bound by the Rebound WA Inc. Constitution and any regulations or policies made under that Constitution. (Note: Constitution and policies can be viewed on www.reboundwa.com)
2. I have voluntarily accepted and assumed the inherent risks of danger and injury associated with Rebound WA sports and activities.
3. It is a term of membership that Rebound WA Inc. is absolved from all liability arising from injury or damage arising out of my/my childs membership and/or participation in any Rebound WA Inc. authorised or recognised activity.
4. I indemnify Rebound WA Inc. against, and forever discharge the Association from all actions, suits, proceedings, claims, demands, losses, damages, penalties, costs and expenses (however they arise) that I or any third party may have had or have commenced except for the indemnity and release arising from or in connection with my/my child’s membership and/or participation in any Rebound WA Inc. authorised or recognised activity.
5. I hereby consent to my child being photographed/filmed/interviewed for publication within Rebound WA’s internal and external publications, intranet and internet sites and other promotional material. This consent includes any external publication and electronic broadcast media.
6. I have read, understood, acknowledge and agree to the above declaration and have the legal authority (as a parent or guardian) to do so on behalf of the participant.